I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Days in Dominica
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Anniversary Trip Options
- 4 Island with golf
- 5 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 6 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 7 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 8 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 9 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 10 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 11 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 12 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 13 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 14 Choosing an island
- 15 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 16 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 17 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 18 cabarete, dominican republic
- 19 First time Santo Domingo
- 20 20th anniversary
- 21 St. Bart's
- 22 Bahamas girls trip
- 23 Advice on choosing an island...
- 24 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 25 American Express Card in Bermuda