I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers licenses,IDs,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN
- 2 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 3 Military honeymoon
- 4 Honeymoon August 2016
- 5 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 9 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 10 car rental in tortola
- 11 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 12 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Canadian money exchange ??
- 15 Help choosing an island
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 18 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 19 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 20 Family trip to Jamaica
- 21 Vieques Island
- 22 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 23 Best island for food and beaches
- 24 Cuba tour companies
- 25 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel