I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 Scrub Island Resort
- 3 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 4 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 5 Island recommendation
- 6 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 7 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 8 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 11 Family vacation for divers
- 12 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 13 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 14 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 15 Island advice plz!
- 16 Cubarinking water?
- 17 First time to PR
- 18 St. John Trip Report
- 19 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 20 St Kitts' Bakery
- 21 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 22 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 23 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 24 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort