I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
3 Punta Cana questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 2 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 3 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 4 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 5 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 6 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 7 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 8 Barbados question where to stay
- 9 Barbados Ferry Service
- 10 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 11 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 12 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport