I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Restaurant Suggestions
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 Honeymoon Help!!
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 8 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Taxi info. Self touring
- 12 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 13 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 14 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 15 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 16 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 19 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 20 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 21 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 22 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 23 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 T&C or Anguilla 5 or 6 bed villa rental wanted