I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 2 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 5 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 6 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 10 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 11 Any suggestions??
- 12 Gustavia stay
- 13 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 14 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 15 My week in Guadeloupe
- 16 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 19 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 20 Freeport, Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 22 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 23 Freeport Hotel
- 24 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 25 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?