I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 top grade medical marijuana and Oils for patients and smokers
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 which island?
- 4 http://www.probioticspotency.com/synapsyl-reivew
- 5 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 6 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 7 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 8 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 9 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 10 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 11 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016