I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
3 Punta Cana questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 2 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 3 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 4 Honeymoon Destination
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados