I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Birthday Celebration
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 DR - All inclusive
- 4 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 7 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Late May Trip
- 10 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 11 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Cheers to Beers!
- 14 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 15 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 16 New Years Eve / St John
- 17 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 18 Island Choice
- 19 Aruba Car Rental
- 20 If we loved Cayman...
- 21 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 22 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 23 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 HELP! St Croix or Cancun