I have four?s for you about Punta cana. We are going in Nov to Paradisus Palma Reserve
1.) is the water relatively calm and what is the deal with the seagrass/seaweed? is it that bad? pictures make the beach look calm, clean and gorgeous.. are they photoshopped?
2.) I'd like to do stand up paddle boarding. Anyone know if the resorts offer this or if there are SUP folks nearby to rent boards/paddles from?
3.) what about going off resort. Is there any reason to? we've never done all inclusive before so just curious.
4.) resort said to contact them to arrange aiport transfers but I cannot manage to get in touch with any person. Do we need to do this or can we take cabs?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 turks caicos
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Curacao
- 4 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 5 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 6 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 7 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 8 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 9 Groupon Tours
- 10 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 11 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 12 Location
- 13 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 14 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 15 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 16 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 17 Private tours in Cuba
- 18 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 19 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 20 Bahamas girls trip
- 21 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 22 Cuba Tour Companies
- 23 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite