I am travelling to Mustique and Bequia and with most of the flights arriving in Barbados from New York i need to stay a couple of nights in Barbados.
I prefer quiet, small hotels near or on a beach, i looked at the hotel that has the pepper pot restaurant but it seems too far from the airport 45min to an hour drive.
any suggestions ?
we do not want to hire a car so nearby retsaurants would also be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 2 Nassau Bahamas
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions
- 4 Paradise island in Bahama
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 9 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 13 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Curaçao and girls?
- 16 Small Carribean Hotel
- 17 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 18 customs questions
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
3 nights in Barbados,small intimate Hotel near beach required