I am travelling to Mustique and Bequia and with most of the flights arriving in Barbados from New York i need to stay a couple of nights in Barbados.
I prefer quiet, small hotels near or on a beach, i looked at the hotel that has the pepper pot restaurant but it seems too far from the airport 45min to an hour drive.
any suggestions ?
we do not want to hire a car so nearby retsaurants would also be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 2 Grenada
- 3 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 4 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 5 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 New Years Eve / St John
- 8 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 9 Looking for island choice help
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 US Cash in Cuba
- 12 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 13 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 14 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 15 Peterson
- 16 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 17 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 18 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 19 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 20 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 21 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 22 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 23 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 24 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 25 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
3 nights in Barbados,small intimate Hotel near beach required