I am travelling to Mustique and Bequia and with most of the flights arriving in Barbados from New York i need to stay a couple of nights in Barbados.
I prefer quiet, small hotels near or on a beach, i looked at the hotel that has the pepper pot restaurant but it seems too far from the airport 45min to an hour drive.
any suggestions ?
we do not want to hire a car so nearby retsaurants would also be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 Birthday Celebration
- 5 DR - All inclusive
- 6 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 7 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 10 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 11 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Late May Trip
- 14 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 15 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cheers to Beers!
- 18 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 19 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 20 New Years Eve / St John
- 21 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 22 Island Choice
- 23 Aruba Car Rental
- 24 If we loved Cayman...
- 25 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
3 nights in Barbados,small intimate Hotel near beach required