I just joined this forum in hopes of receiving some help planning our 2nd honeymoon. This June is coming quickly and we cannot decide where to go. It will be our 10th anniversary and since our honeymoon were planning a trip to Europe. Since that fell through, we need some help due to costs.
The things we definitely "have to" have are:
Good snorkeling available at our resort or somewhat nearby
Delicious food of all types
Things to do in the evening - dancing, piano bar....etc. possibly casino or parties
OH and couples only is a huge plus, although adults only would work too (we have lots of kids and need a break) LOL
I know this is pretty vague, and we are on a budget that is not allowing me to book my first choice which is Sandals Grande St.Lucia.
So, basically, we need something cheaper than that but with a lot of things to see and do ...like it has.
Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!
Holly & Garrick
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 COX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife