I just joined this forum in hopes of receiving some help planning our 2nd honeymoon. This June is coming quickly and we cannot decide where to go. It will be our 10th anniversary and since our honeymoon were planning a trip to Europe. Since that fell through, we need some help due to costs.
The things we definitely "have to" have are:
Good snorkeling available at our resort or somewhat nearby
Delicious food of all types
Things to do in the evening - dancing, piano bar....etc. possibly casino or parties
OH and couples only is a huge plus, although adults only would work too (we have lots of kids and need a break) LOL
I know this is pretty vague, and we are on a budget that is not allowing me to book my first choice which is Sandals Grande St.Lucia.
So, basically, we need something cheaper than that but with a lot of things to see and do ...like it has.
Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!
Holly & Garrick
2nd Honeymoon....need some help planning
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems