I just joined this forum in hopes of receiving some help planning our 2nd honeymoon. This June is coming quickly and we cannot decide where to go. It will be our 10th anniversary and since our honeymoon were planning a trip to Europe. Since that fell through, we need some help due to costs.
The things we definitely "have to" have are:
Good snorkeling available at our resort or somewhat nearby
Delicious food of all types
Things to do in the evening - dancing, piano bar....etc. possibly casino or parties
OH and couples only is a huge plus, although adults only would work too (we have lots of kids and need a break) LOL
I know this is pretty vague, and we are on a budget that is not allowing me to book my first choice which is Sandals Grande St.Lucia.
So, basically, we need something cheaper than that but with a lot of things to see and do ...like it has.
Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!
Holly & Garrick
2nd Honeymoon....need some help planning
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Just back from The Somerset
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Sandals Resorts
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 10 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 11 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 12 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Cuba in 10 days
- 16 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 17 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 18 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 19 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 22 Villa rental on St. John
- 23 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 24 Just back from St. Maarten
- 25 Villa Rental on St. John