I just joined this forum in hopes of receiving some help planning our 2nd honeymoon. This June is coming quickly and we cannot decide where to go. It will be our 10th anniversary and since our honeymoon were planning a trip to Europe. Since that fell through, we need some help due to costs.
The things we definitely "have to" have are:
Good snorkeling available at our resort or somewhat nearby
Delicious food of all types
Things to do in the evening - dancing, piano bar....etc. possibly casino or parties
OH and couples only is a huge plus, although adults only would work too (we have lots of kids and need a break) LOL
I know this is pretty vague, and we are on a budget that is not allowing me to book my first choice which is Sandals Grande St.Lucia.
So, basically, we need something cheaper than that but with a lot of things to see and do ...like it has.
Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!
Holly & Garrick
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!