I am trying to figure out where my fiance and I should honeymoon next May!
I have stayed at Tres Rios in Riviera Maya, as well as the majestic elegance in Punta Cana, and a hotel in Cancun that I cant recall the name of. my fiance has yet to travel to the Caribbean but he has been to Australia (not sure on the hotel).
we are looking for a hotel with elegance, a hotel that's all inclusive, something not super expensive,a hotel with a good variety of restaurants and bars, a hotel with pools, a spa, in room jacuzzi, a hotel with some sort of activities (gym, snorkeling, bingo, theater, casino, etc.) and is all around a good hotel!
please leave comments on what is an amazing hotel for our may honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Tortola next week
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba