I am trying to figure out where my fiance and I should honeymoon next May!
I have stayed at Tres Rios in Riviera Maya, as well as the majestic elegance in Punta Cana, and a hotel in Cancun that I cant recall the name of. my fiance has yet to travel to the Caribbean but he has been to Australia (not sure on the hotel).
we are looking for a hotel with elegance, a hotel that's all inclusive, something not super expensive,a hotel with a good variety of restaurants and bars, a hotel with pools, a spa, in room jacuzzi, a hotel with some sort of activities (gym, snorkeling, bingo, theater, casino, etc.) and is all around a good hotel!
please leave comments on what is an amazing hotel for our may honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/gifted-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort