I am trying to figure out where my fiance and I should honeymoon next May!
I have stayed at Tres Rios in Riviera Maya, as well as the majestic elegance in Punta Cana, and a hotel in Cancun that I cant recall the name of. my fiance has yet to travel to the Caribbean but he has been to Australia (not sure on the hotel).
we are looking for a hotel with elegance, a hotel that's all inclusive, something not super expensive,a hotel with a good variety of restaurants and bars, a hotel with pools, a spa, in room jacuzzi, a hotel with some sort of activities (gym, snorkeling, bingo, theater, casino, etc.) and is all around a good hotel!
please leave comments on what is an amazing hotel for our may honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://needsupplementhelp.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!