Im planning on going to cuba with 2 other friends during the last 2 weeks of January.
We would like to spend most of our time exploring and learning about Cuban culture and the last few days just relaxing by the beach. A fun and relaxing getaway before returning to our regular stressful 12 hour
shifts as nurses.
I would like suggestions on:
- which cities to visit (havana and Trinidad are a must)
- where should we settledown to relax by the beach
- would like to try horseback rifing
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Tortola next week
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba