Im planning on going to cuba with 2 other friends during the last 2 weeks of January.
We would like to spend most of our time exploring and learning about Cuban culture and the last few days just relaxing by the beach. A fun and relaxing getaway before returning to our regular stressful 12 hour
shifts as nurses.
I would like suggestions on:
- which cities to visit (havana and Trinidad are a must)
- where should we settledown to relax by the beach
- would like to try horseback rifing
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/ultimate-alpha-extreme/
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton