we are a couple and will spend two weeks in Cuba end April.
We have rented a carafter our two days visit to Habana.
I am a photographer and like stret photos of normal life and not places too touristic.
I look forward to visit
- Habana 2 days
- Varadero (?)
- Santa Clara
- San Isidoro de Holguin (feast Romeria dela Cruz)
- Santiago de Cuba
My questions, too many places, missed more interesting places?
Which places are a must? What is the best route?
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Flawless Youth Skin Care might look
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!