we are a couple and will spend two weeks in Cuba end April.
We have rented a carafter our two days visit to Habana.
I am a photographer and like stret photos of normal life and not places too touristic.
I look forward to visit
- Habana 2 days
- Varadero (?)
- Santa Clara
- San Isidoro de Holguin (feast Romeria dela Cruz)
- Santiago de Cuba
My questions, too many places, missed more interesting places?
Which places are a must? What is the best route?
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Jade Mountain
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 Bermuda
- 11 Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 15 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 18 Taxi info. Self touring
- 19 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 20 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 21 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 22 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 23 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?