I am thinking of planning a trip for 2 to Cuba in October to November ( hopefully avoiding the hurricanes ) this year. I would like to spend a week in an all inclusive beach resort followed by a few days in Havana. How do you arrange such a trip. Are there packages available or do you have to do it all yourself
My initial attempts to get a flight there were about £550+ per person and involved a night in Kingston at each end, which severly limits my time in Cuba.
Are there any direct flights outside of some dodgy Cuban airline, or do you have to go on a charter flight to go direct?
Also , how do you move about the island to get from the beach resort to Havana, if its not easy or particularly safe to hire a car? Is there a safe and comfortable way of bussing across the island by bus or ferry?
Any comments on any of the above questions , or reccomendation on hotels and resorts will be very gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/postdrox/
- 2 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 3 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 15 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 16 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica