I am planning to travel to TCI in June for 10 days and stay in Provo. I was thinking about staying at the AOBV in the studio on the water. It sounds like it is central to everything that I would need. I would like to take 3 days to see and do what the island has to offer, is that enough time to check out all the major attractions? Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 2 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 6 Looking for destination suggestions
- 7 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 8 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 9 Any suggestions??
- 10 Gustavia stay
- 11 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 12 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 13 My week in Guadeloupe
- 14 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 17 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 18 Freeport, Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 20 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 21 Freeport Hotel
- 22 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 23 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 24 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 25 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!