I am planning to travel to TCI in June for 10 days and stay in Provo. I was thinking about staying at the AOBV in the studio on the water. It sounds like it is central to everything that I would need. I would like to take 3 days to see and do what the island has to offer, is that enough time to check out all the major attractions? Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
1st Trip to TCI
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????