I am planning to travel to TCI in June for 10 days and stay in Provo. I was thinking about staying at the AOBV in the studio on the water. It sounds like it is central to everything that I would need. I would like to take 3 days to see and do what the island has to offer, is that enough time to check out all the major attractions? Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
1st Trip to TCI
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 5 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 6 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 7 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 8 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 9 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 12 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 13 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 16 rent a car??
- 17 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 18 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 19 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 20 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 23 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 24 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 25 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?