I am planning to travel to TCI in June for 10 days and stay in Provo. I was thinking about staying at the AOBV in the studio on the water. It sounds like it is central to everything that I would need. I would like to take 3 days to see and do what the island has to offer, is that enough time to check out all the major attractions? Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
1st Trip to TCI
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 7 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon