I am planning to travel to TCI in June for 10 days and stay in Provo. I was thinking about staying at the AOBV in the studio on the water. It sounds like it is central to everything that I would need. I would like to take 3 days to see and do what the island has to offer, is that enough time to check out all the major attractions? Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
1st Trip to TCI
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 2 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 3 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 St Barts/One Day
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport