I am planning to travel to TCI in June for 10 days and stay in Provo. I was thinking about staying at the AOBV in the studio on the water. It sounds like it is central to everything that I would need. I would like to take 3 days to see and do what the island has to offer, is that enough time to check out all the major attractions? Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 2 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 3 Cuba
- 4 My New Life !
- 5 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 6 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 9 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 10 Help me to pick an island
- 11 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 12 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 13 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 14 When to go to El Yunque
- 15 Honeymoon Advice
- 16 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 17 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 18 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 19 Conference in Cuba in February
- 20 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 21 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 22 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 23 Small boat excursion
- 24 Overwhelmed....
- 25 Can you tell me where?