It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
1st time to Jamaica - Negril, Ochio Rios or Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 just be careful
- 2 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 3 Safe for Family
- 4 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 5 Bahamas girls trip
- 6 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 9 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 Curacao vs Barbados
- 12 Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 17 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 18 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 19 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 20 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 21 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 22 Snorkeling
- 23 fish fry on Curacao
- 24 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 25 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers