It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
1st time to Jamaica - Negril, Ochio Rios or Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 3 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 8 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 9 San Juan Airport
- 10 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 11 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Storm ?
- 17 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 18 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 19 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 20 Kristen- where are you?????
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 23 The Color of the Water
- 24 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 25 Punta Cana excursions