It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
1st time to Jamaica - Negril, Ochio Rios or Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 7 Antigua or St Martin
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 montego bay
- 10 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 11 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 12 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 13 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 14 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 15 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 18 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 19 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 20 Get info about weather.
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados