It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
1st time to Jamaica - Negril, Ochio Rios or Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 3 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Resort villa suggestions
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 11 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 15 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 16 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 19 rent a car??
- 20 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 21 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 22 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 23 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 24 Cuba Opening Up
- 25 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?