It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 2 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 3 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 cuba via bahamas
- 6 St. Lucia Sept or October
- 7 Help me with my Turks & Caicos honeymoon!
- 8 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 9 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 10 Caribbean holiday in December
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 13 Barbados vs Grenada
- 14 need ideas
- 15 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 16 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 17 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 18 Cuba tour companies
- 19 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 20 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 21 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 22 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 23 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 24 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 25 Weather in Nov