It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 you truly Jack Hammer Xl wish to inspire the sentiment sexual
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 http://www.musclesupplement.org/alpha-boost-scam/
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 7 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 8 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 9 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Tennis in Aruba question
- 12 christmas in the caribbean
- 13 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 14 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 15 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 16 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 17 Jamaica
- 18 Money in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 21 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 22 Atlantis in Nassau
- 23 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 24 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 25 My week in Guadeloupe