It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 2 Curacao
- 3 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 6 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 7 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 10 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 11 Location
- 12 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 13 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 14 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 15 turks caicos
- 16 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 17 Private tours in Cuba
- 18 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 19 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 20 Bahamas girls trip
- 21 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 22 Cuba Tour Companies
- 23 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite