It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스신천지 ◎♧홈 피 = v vz338.com ◎♧
- 2 무료릴신천지 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 3 주식개미 증권사추천종목 oninve.com
- 4 주식기초 무료추천종목 oninve.com
- 5 주식거래시간 종목추천 oninve.com
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 Christmas 2017
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 21 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car