It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
1st time to Jamaica - Negril, Ochio Rios or Montego Bay
- 1 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 2 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour