It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 2 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 3 Location
- 4 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 5 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 6 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 7 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 8 turks caicos
- 9 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 10 Private tours in Cuba
- 11 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 12 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 13 Curacao
- 14 Bahamas girls trip
- 15 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 16 Cuba Tour Companies
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 21 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 22 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 23 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 24 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 25 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point