It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 2 Caribbean holiday in December
- 3 Barbados vs Grenada
- 4 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Cuba tour companies
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 9 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 13 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 14 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 15 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Weather in Nov
- 18 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 19 Fishing for ideas
- 20 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 21 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 First time cruiser to USVI
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?