It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 3 Looking for destination suggestions
- 4 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 7 Any suggestions??
- 8 Gustavia stay
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 11 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 12 My week in Guadeloupe
- 13 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun