It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 3 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 4 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 7 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 8 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 9 Cuba for 6 days
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 13 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 14 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 when to visit barbados
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Punta Cana
- 19 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 20 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 21 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 24 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations