It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 When to go to El Yunque
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Honeymoon Advice
- 4 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 5 Cuba
- 6 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 7 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 8 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 9 Conference in Cuba in February
- 10 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 11 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 12 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 13 Help me to pick an island
- 14 Small boat excursion
- 15 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 16 Overwhelmed....
- 17 Can you tell me where?
- 18 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 19 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 20 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 21 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 22 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 23 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 24 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 25 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???