It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/princeton-nutrients-vitapulse/
- 2 intake of now not most effective produc
- 3 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 4 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 11 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 15 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 16 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 17 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 18 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 19 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 20 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 21 all inclusive advice
- 22 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 23 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 24 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 25 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?