It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 3 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Move to grand cayman
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 8 Malaria Punta Cana
- 9 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 10 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 11 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 12 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 13 New Destination
- 14 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero