It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 West Coast US and Carribean
- 2 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 6 Resort Recommendations
- 7 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 8 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Tour Operator?
- 11 Travel Advice Needed
- 12 Puerto Plata
- 13 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 14 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 19 Transportation to Exuma
- 20 Nassau temp late Jan
- 21 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 22 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 23 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 24 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae