It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
1st time to Jamaica - Negril, Ochio Rios or Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Best island for early to mid November
- 3 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 8 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 11 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 12 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 15 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 16 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 21 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 23 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 24 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 25 Resort with air-conditioned pool-side cabana?