It is our first time to Jamaica. We are considering which will male the best location. We are late 30's and looking to relax on the beach (we are not huge beach bums, but want to enjoy the sun while we are there) and we also want a location where we can enjoy horseback ride, atv, or ziplining, water sports, etc. We also would not want to be solely confined to the resort.
We are looking for an AI resort regardless of where we stay.
Most of our travels have been to Asia, Europe and Africa, so this Caribbean trip will be one of our first.
We also want a place where we can eenjoy the nightlife , shop, etc.
We appreciaite any suggestions or help that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 car rental in tortola
- 2 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 3 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 4 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 5 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 6 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 7 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 8 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 9 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 10 Honeymoon August 2016
- 11 Canadian money exchange ??
- 12 Help choosing an island
- 13 Safe, family friendly Island
- 14 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 15 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 16 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 17 Family trip to Jamaica
- 18 Vieques Island
- 19 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 20 Best island for food and beaches
- 21 Cuba tour companies
- 22 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 23 Resort rent out for wedding
- 24 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 25 St. Croix