My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Epson Printer helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report