My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018