My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma