My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 2 Which Caribbean island?
- 3 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11