My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 3 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 10 Peterson
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!