My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Malaria Punta Cana
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 8 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 9 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 10 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 11 New Destination
- 12 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 13 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 14 Bahamas help
- 15 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 16 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 17 Vacation suggestion, please
- 18 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 19 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 20 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 21 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 22 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 23 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 24 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 25 Atlantis Resort Bahamas