My husband and I have a rare opportunity to get out of town without kids - the most likely week we can go is November 15th. We are looking for somewhere in the Carribean that will include more than just a beach. We have already been to St. Barths and Turks & Caicos - although we loved both we don't want to return to either for this trip. We were thinking of going to Sugar Beach in St. Lucia because the property looks beautiful and there appear to be a lot of activities other than the beach on the island. However we are less than thrilled about the price tag of the villas there. (I am aware you can also stay in a room). Before we plunk down our credit cards there, are there any other resorts or islands we should consider? (By the way we do not want to go to Jade Mtn or Ladera - the three wall concept is not for us). We do like the private villa concept with plunge pool of Sugar Beach. I would appreciate any and all thoughts!
10 yr anniversary trip - Sugar Beach St. Lucia or somewhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 2 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 3 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 4 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 5 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 6 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 7 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 8 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 9 Barbados question where to stay
- 10 Barbados Ferry Service
- 11 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 12 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport