My husband and I have a rare opportunity to get out of town without kids - the most likely week we can go is November 15th. We are looking for somewhere in the Carribean that will include more than just a beach. We have already been to St. Barths and Turks & Caicos - although we loved both we don't want to return to either for this trip. We were thinking of going to Sugar Beach in St. Lucia because the property looks beautiful and there appear to be a lot of activities other than the beach on the island. However we are less than thrilled about the price tag of the villas there. (I am aware you can also stay in a room). Before we plunk down our credit cards there, are there any other resorts or islands we should consider? (By the way we do not want to go to Jade Mtn or Ladera - the three wall concept is not for us). We do like the private villa concept with plunge pool of Sugar Beach. I would appreciate any and all thoughts!
10 yr anniversary trip - Sugar Beach St. Lucia or somewhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 2 dominican republic
- 3 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please