My husband and I have a rare opportunity to get out of town without kids - the most likely week we can go is November 15th. We are looking for somewhere in the Carribean that will include more than just a beach. We have already been to St. Barths and Turks & Caicos - although we loved both we don't want to return to either for this trip. We were thinking of going to Sugar Beach in St. Lucia because the property looks beautiful and there appear to be a lot of activities other than the beach on the island. However we are less than thrilled about the price tag of the villas there. (I am aware you can also stay in a room). Before we plunk down our credit cards there, are there any other resorts or islands we should consider? (By the way we do not want to go to Jade Mtn or Ladera - the three wall concept is not for us). We do like the private villa concept with plunge pool of Sugar Beach. I would appreciate any and all thoughts!
10 yr anniversary trip - Sugar Beach St. Lucia or somewhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 3 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 11 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Just back from The Somerset
- 19 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 20 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 21 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 22 Sandals Resorts
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 25 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!