We are planning to get away in early June for 1 week to celebrate our 10 year anniversary without the kids. We need to recharge our batteries. Want a warm beach, good food, clean resort, a spa, a nice pool and preferably all inclusive without young children. I keep reading different reviews on some of the high end place in St Lucia but am wondering what else is out there on other islands. We have never traveled to the Caribbean. We spent our honeymoon on a Over the water bungalow on Bora Bora and loved every minute of it. We do not want to travel to Mexico (security concerns) and are flying out of San Francisco. Willing to pay $500++/night if it's worth it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
10 year anniversary trip without kids.........ideas please
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?