We are planning to get away in early June for 1 week to celebrate our 10 year anniversary without the kids. We need to recharge our batteries. Want a warm beach, good food, clean resort, a spa, a nice pool and preferably all inclusive without young children. I keep reading different reviews on some of the high end place in St Lucia but am wondering what else is out there on other islands. We have never traveled to the Caribbean. We spent our honeymoon on a Over the water bungalow on Bora Bora and loved every minute of it. We do not want to travel to Mexico (security concerns) and are flying out of San Francisco. Willing to pay $500++/night if it's worth it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
10 year anniversary trip without kids.........ideas please
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary