Looking for recommendations that meet the following:
-Sexy, romantic, higher end
-Private bungalow or villa with beach access (not more than 1 or 2 br)
-Preferably private plunge pool or hot tub
-Would be good to be part of a resort or hotel to have access to restaurants, staff, etc.
-Sandals and large mega resorts not our style, but adults only would be good
-Traveling from DC area, hope to fly to one location and do one local air/ferry or ground transfer. Pretty much open to any islands as long as reasonable to travel to.
Planning a trip for this summer, so may run into booking difficulties since it is so close.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba