Looking for recommendations that meet the following:
-Sexy, romantic, higher end
-Private bungalow or villa with beach access (not more than 1 or 2 br)
-Preferably private plunge pool or hot tub
-Would be good to be part of a resort or hotel to have access to restaurants, staff, etc.
-Sandals and large mega resorts not our style, but adults only would be good
-Traveling from DC area, hope to fly to one location and do one local air/ferry or ground transfer. Pretty much open to any islands as long as reasonable to travel to.
Planning a trip for this summer, so may run into booking difficulties since it is so close.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 3 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 4 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 7 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 8 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 9 Cuba for 6 days
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 13 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 14 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 when to visit barbados
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Punta Cana
- 19 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 20 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 21 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 24 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations