Looking for recommendations that meet the following:
-Sexy, romantic, higher end
-Private bungalow or villa with beach access (not more than 1 or 2 br)
-Preferably private plunge pool or hot tub
-Would be good to be part of a resort or hotel to have access to restaurants, staff, etc.
-Sandals and large mega resorts not our style, but adults only would be good
-Traveling from DC area, hope to fly to one location and do one local air/ferry or ground transfer. Pretty much open to any islands as long as reasonable to travel to.
Planning a trip for this summer, so may run into booking difficulties since it is so close.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report