My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 6 Vacation suggestion, please
- 7 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 12 New Destination
- 13 aruba planning advice
- 14 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 15 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 16 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 17 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 18 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 20 Barbados Beaches
- 21 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 22 Peterson
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping