My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for island choice help
- 2 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 5 when to visit barbados
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 40th birthday with friends
- 10 which island?
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 14 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 15 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 16 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 17 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 18 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 19 Cuba in November
- 20 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 21 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 22 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 23 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 san salvador bahamas - trip report