My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
1 yr anniversary Caribbean experience advice please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 6 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 Which island?
- 9 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 13 St. Croix and sea grass
- 14 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 15 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 16 Bahamas Resort
- 17 Which country?
- 18 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 19 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 20 Antigua or St Martin
- 21 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 22 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 23 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 24 montego bay
- 25 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks