My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 2 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 3 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 4 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 5 Island advice plz!
- 6 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 7 Cubarinking water?
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 St. John Trip Report
- 10 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 11 Cuba
- 12 Scrub Island Resort
- 13 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All