My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 2 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 3 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 4 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 5 Canadian money exchange ??
- 6 Family trip to Jamaica
- 7 Vieques Island
- 8 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 9 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 10 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 11 Best island for food and beaches
- 12 Cuba tour companies
- 13 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 14 Resort rent out for wedding
- 15 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 Safe, family friendly Island
- 18 Help choosing an island
- 19 Hotel on Turks
- 20 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 23 December celebration trip
- 24 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 25 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?