My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Providenciales Airport
- 2 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 3 Providenciales Review
- 4 Numero 1 guest House
- 5 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 6 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 7 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 8 Cuba in 5 days?
- 9 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 12 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 13 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 14 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 15 turks caicos
- 16 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 17 Curacao
- 18 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 21 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 22 Groupon Tours
- 23 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 24 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 25 Location