My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 2 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 3 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 4 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 5 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 8 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 9 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 10 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 11 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 12 Cuba tour companies
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 14 Weather in Nov
- 15 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 16 Fishing for ideas
- 17 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 18 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 19 Travel Insurance
- 20 First time cruiser to USVI
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 23 Restaurants in Aruba
- 24 long enough layover in SJU?
- 25 The Color of the Water