My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 2 Cuba by car
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 20th anniversary
- 5 The great advantages including with the use
- 6 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 7 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 8 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 9 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 10 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Christmas destination
- 13 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 14 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 15 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 16 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 17 Honeymoon Destination
- 18 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 19 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 20 shore excursions
- 21 just be careful
- 22 Restaurants in Aruba
- 23 Snorkeling
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?