My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
1 yr anniversary Caribbean experience advice please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Death in Paradise
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 8 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 9 dominican republic
- 10 Summer family vacation
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 13 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 14 St Martin
- 15 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 16 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Resort villa suggestions
- 19 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 20 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 21 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 22 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 23 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 24 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 25 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's