My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 2 Overwhelmed....
- 3 Small boat excursion
- 4 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 5 Can you tell me where?
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 8 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 9 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 12 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 16 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 17 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 18 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 19 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING