My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,
- 2 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion