My husband and I will be vacationing in mid-late May 2014 as a late one year anniversary gift. We honeymooned in Aruba Sept 2012 and stayed at the Bucuti and Tara Suites on Eagle Beach. The experience was wonderful. It was my husbands first time to vacation on a beach. I have only vacationed in Puerto Vallerta, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel before we visited Aruba.
We are looking for another Caribbean vacation. We would prefer a resort for adults only. Our budget is $5,000. All-inclusive would be nice but its not a deal breaker. We have experience in renting a car and island exploring as well. We also love to deep sea fish and would like to include this in our future trip as well.
We have looked at several islands but I wanted to seek advice. I have no specific islands of choice right now. Also, if you recommend somewhere other than the Caribbean, feel free to include info.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Dominican republic
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 importing pets to sxm
- 7 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 8 St. Barts
- 9 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 10 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Which Caribbean island?
- 13 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 14 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 15 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 16 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 17 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 18 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 5 days in Havana
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 25 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba