Seven couples in our 50's and 60's will be spending a week in San Juan. We will have vans for 3 days for golf and exploring.
Can you please suggest day trips that would be within driving distance of San Juan?
Where would we park in Old San Juan?
Is Fajarda a long distance to go for a daysail ?
Is it safe to drive to Fajarda and back in the evening for the bioluminescent bay?
Any favorites you want to share would be greatly appreciated.
1 week in San Juan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 4 Advice needed
- 5 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 6 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?