Seven couples in our 50's and 60's will be spending a week in San Juan. We will have vans for 3 days for golf and exploring.
Can you please suggest day trips that would be within driving distance of San Juan?
Where would we park in Old San Juan?
Is Fajarda a long distance to go for a daysail ?
Is it safe to drive to Fajarda and back in the evening for the bioluminescent bay?
Any favorites you want to share would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 2 aruba planning advice
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 5 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches