I'm pricing rental cars for my trip to the Banff area in August. We'll be picking up and dropping off the car at the Calgary airport. Zoom is by far the cheapest I've found ($385 vs. $512 for the next most expensive with Avis, according to Kayak), but it seems like they are a small company with just a few locations. The only review I found was a negative one on TripAdvisor. Has anyone here used them, and what was your experience?
Zoom Rent-a-Car - OK company?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 4 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 8 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 9 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 10 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 11 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 12 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 13 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 14 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 15 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 16 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 17 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 18 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 21 Halifax-PEI
- 22 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 23 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 24 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 25 Connecticut to Nova Scotia