I'm pricing rental cars for my trip to the Banff area in August. We'll be picking up and dropping off the car at the Calgary airport. Zoom is by far the cheapest I've found ($385 vs. $512 for the next most expensive with Avis, according to Kayak), but it seems like they are a small company with just a few locations. The only review I found was a negative one on TripAdvisor. Has anyone here used them, and what was your experience?
Zoom Rent-a-Car - OK company?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining