I'm pricing rental cars for my trip to the Banff area in August. We'll be picking up and dropping off the car at the Calgary airport. Zoom is by far the cheapest I've found ($385 vs. $512 for the next most expensive with Avis, according to Kayak), but it seems like they are a small company with just a few locations. The only review I found was a negative one on TripAdvisor. Has anyone here used them, and what was your experience?
Zoom Rent-a-Car - OK company?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 2 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 3 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 4 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 5 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 6 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 11 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 12 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 13 2 days in Vancouver
- 14 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 15 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 16 8 days in NL
- 17 Montreal transportation pass
- 18 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 19 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 20 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 21 Newfoundland tent camping
- 22 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 23 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?