I am wondering if it is worth traveling to Yellowknife to try to see the Northern Lights from November 19-23. I know the lights are unpredictable etc. but I am mostly concerned about cloud cover for these dates, as I have read it can be very cloudy in Yellowknife in mid-November.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 카지노사이트 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ BUS97.COM ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 토토사이트
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea