I am wondering if it is worth traveling to Yellowknife to try to see the Northern Lights from November 19-23. I know the lights are unpredictable etc. but I am mostly concerned about cloud cover for these dates, as I have read it can be very cloudy in Yellowknife in mid-November.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/protogen/
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy