i was considering a trip up north in june but several people have told me that the black flys and mosquitos are so bad that it will ruin my trip. taking some elderly people and don't want any infections or anything. any advice would be great.
yellowknife area - how bad are the bugs in june
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Season greetings
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 5 Parking in Montreal
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Golden BC
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing