A couple of days ago, after our week staying in a friend's house on the eastern end of PEI, we decided to visit Woodleigh Replicas on our way as we left for our drive back to Massachusetts. We'd heard lots about it from our friends, and were looking forward to seeing the replicas. It was a bit out of our way to go there, but we figured it would be worthwhile. Imagine our disappointment when we arrived there to discover they have closed! In fact, we drove right by them, going a few kilometers too far, and decided we must have somehow missed the place, and turned around. When we stopped to ask for directions, we were told they'd gone bankrupt and closed - and they'd taken down their sign, that's why we'd missed them. I was sorry to hear they'd had to close, and dismayed we'd wasted so much time (and gas!) to go there. I thought I should post here to let any other Fodorites planning a PEI trip to not spend time trying to visit Woodleigh Replicas.
Woodleigh Replicas on PEI has closed!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.