A couple of days ago, after our week staying in a friend's house on the eastern end of PEI, we decided to visit Woodleigh Replicas on our way as we left for our drive back to Massachusetts. We'd heard lots about it from our friends, and were looking forward to seeing the replicas. It was a bit out of our way to go there, but we figured it would be worthwhile. Imagine our disappointment when we arrived there to discover they have closed! In fact, we drove right by them, going a few kilometers too far, and decided we must have somehow missed the place, and turned around. When we stopped to ask for directions, we were told they'd gone bankrupt and closed - and they'd taken down their sign, that's why we'd missed them. I was sorry to hear they'd had to close, and dismayed we'd wasted so much time (and gas!) to go there. I thought I should post here to let any other Fodorites planning a PEI trip to not spend time trying to visit Woodleigh Replicas.
Woodleigh Replicas on PEI has closed!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!