My family is planning to travel to Canada in December (myself, my husband, my 5 years old and my 1 year old ) and I need some help on my itinerary and some advice on travelling with small children... so we are planning to spend ab 20 days, our entry port will be Toronto and we must go to Vancouver and Whistler as we will meet some friends there.
My initial thoughts were spending 2 days or so in Toronto, Montreal for 5 days then split the remaining days between Vancouver and Whistler. But I would love to visit, if possible, lake Louise.
My questions would be :
- does this itinerary makes sense?
- does it make sense to go to Lake Louise considering the chilndren's age?
- any other places that makes sense from a logistic point of view to visit (small day trips, etc...)?
- any advice re childre activity, things I should take into account, etc...?
- any other itinerary ideas ????
Thank you all in advance.... Juliana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 알라딘 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy