My family is planning to travel to Canada in December (myself, my husband, my 5 years old and my 1 year old ) and I need some help on my itinerary and some advice on travelling with small children... so we are planning to spend ab 20 days, our entry port will be Toronto and we must go to Vancouver and Whistler as we will meet some friends there.
My initial thoughts were spending 2 days or so in Toronto, Montreal for 5 days then split the remaining days between Vancouver and Whistler. But I would love to visit, if possible, lake Louise.
My questions would be :
- does this itinerary makes sense?
- does it make sense to go to Lake Louise considering the chilndren's age?
- any other places that makes sense from a logistic point of view to visit (small day trips, etc...)?
- any advice re childre activity, things I should take into account, etc...?
- any other itinerary ideas ????
Thank you all in advance.... Juliana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 3 March in Montreal?
- 4 Eastern Canada in December
- 5 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary