My family is planning to travel to Canada in December (myself, my husband, my 5 years old and my 1 year old ) and I need some help on my itinerary and some advice on travelling with small children... so we are planning to spend ab 20 days, our entry port will be Toronto and we must go to Vancouver and Whistler as we will meet some friends there.
My initial thoughts were spending 2 days or so in Toronto, Montreal for 5 days then split the remaining days between Vancouver and Whistler. But I would love to visit, if possible, lake Louise.
My questions would be :
- does this itinerary makes sense?
- does it make sense to go to Lake Louise considering the chilndren's age?
- any other places that makes sense from a logistic point of view to visit (small day trips, etc...)?
- any advice re childre activity, things I should take into account, etc...?
- any other itinerary ideas ????
Thank you all in advance.... Juliana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YES: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAL 24*7
- 2 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 7 Best places in Toronto
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days