My family is planning to travel to Canada in December (myself, my husband, my 5 years old and my 1 year old ) and I need some help on my itinerary and some advice on travelling with small children... so we are planning to spend ab 20 days, our entry port will be Toronto and we must go to Vancouver and Whistler as we will meet some friends there.
My initial thoughts were spending 2 days or so in Toronto, Montreal for 5 days then split the remaining days between Vancouver and Whistler. But I would love to visit, if possible, lake Louise.
My questions would be :
- does this itinerary makes sense?
- does it make sense to go to Lake Louise considering the chilndren's age?
- any other places that makes sense from a logistic point of view to visit (small day trips, etc...)?
- any advice re childre activity, things I should take into account, etc...?
- any other itinerary ideas ????
Thank you all in advance.... Juliana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/massive-testo/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City