My family is planning to travel to Canada in December (myself, my husband, my 5 years old and my 1 year old ) and I need some help on my itinerary and some advice on travelling with small children... so we are planning to spend ab 20 days, our entry port will be Toronto and we must go to Vancouver and Whistler as we will meet some friends there.
My initial thoughts were spending 2 days or so in Toronto, Montreal for 5 days then split the remaining days between Vancouver and Whistler. But I would love to visit, if possible, lake Louise.
My questions would be :
- does this itinerary makes sense?
- does it make sense to go to Lake Louise considering the chilndren's age?
- any other places that makes sense from a logistic point of view to visit (small day trips, etc...)?
- any advice re childre activity, things I should take into account, etc...?
- any other itinerary ideas ????
Thank you all in advance.... Juliana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real Passports(email@example.com)Visa,
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 5 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy