My husband and I are not looking forward to an exhausting holiday season with what looks to be only work on the horizon. Nevertheless, we are making it a mission to get away, if even for a weekend! We would like to visit Quebec City, from NY, for 3 days (January 3-5). Its a nice short trip that will hopefully be more than fulfilling. This will be our first time to Quebec and we are extremely excited! We will have a car to get around, so that's not a problem.
I was thinking to stay at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, I know its not amazing but its only 3 days and we didnt want a "regular hotel" or a really expensive one.
What I am writing for is this, since it will be the middle (or beginning?) of winter and all of the holiday festivities will be over, what should we do?
I was hoping for something more than just strolling around and eating (even though there will be plenty of that too!!). For example, when we went to Czech Republic a few years ago we stayed in the snowy mountains and would go to a relaxing spa during the day and marinate in beer baths (literally!). It was very fitting considering the outside weather and extremely relaxing. I have never heard of beer baths anywhere else and it was a lovely and unique experience. I am looking for these types of adventures.
We are not big skiers or snowboarders but we do ice skate, so that would be an option. I also forgot to mention that it will be our one year wedding anniversary during the trip! I wanted this mini-vaca to be a mix of seeing a new place and just relaxing and not doing anything.
Can't wait to read your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 월드카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire