H'town Jim: I noticed, reading another post, that you mentioned living in the 'Peg for quite a while (is that correct usage - remember hearing some up north folks refer to it that way once..). Anyway, we are planning to fly to W'peg next July in order to pick up the ViaRail train to Vancouver. Am wondering about any especially good places to eat/stay, and what we should try to make a point of seeing while we are there. Will likely be just for the better part of a day or two. Thanks!
Winnipeg questions - Hogtown Jim or others?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 2 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 3 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City
- 4 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 5 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 9 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 10 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 12 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 13 Victoria
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 16 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 17 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 18 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 19 NOTL weather in Sept
- 20 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 21 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 22 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 24 birthday trip
- 25 3 Days in Newfoundland