H'town Jim: I noticed, reading another post, that you mentioned living in the 'Peg for quite a while (is that correct usage - remember hearing some up north folks refer to it that way once..). Anyway, we are planning to fly to W'peg next July in order to pick up the ViaRail train to Vancouver. Am wondering about any especially good places to eat/stay, and what we should try to make a point of seeing while we are there. Will likely be just for the better part of a day or two. Thanks!
Winnipeg questions - Hogtown Jim or others?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal
- 2 Hotels in Toronto
- 3 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 4 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 5 Alberta - Vancouver
- 6 Family accommodation Banff January
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 9 days newfoundland
- 9 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Eastern Canada
- 12 Advice trip to Canada
- 13 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 14 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 15 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 18 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 19 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 20 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 21 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 24 Journey series CAD
- 25 Madrid or Montreal