H'town Jim: I noticed, reading another post, that you mentioned living in the 'Peg for quite a while (is that correct usage - remember hearing some up north folks refer to it that way once..). Anyway, we are planning to fly to W'peg next July in order to pick up the ViaRail train to Vancouver. Am wondering about any especially good places to eat/stay, and what we should try to make a point of seeing while we are there. Will likely be just for the better part of a day or two. Thanks!
Winnipeg questions - Hogtown Jim or others?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining