H'town Jim: I noticed, reading another post, that you mentioned living in the 'Peg for quite a while (is that correct usage - remember hearing some up north folks refer to it that way once..). Anyway, we are planning to fly to W'peg next July in order to pick up the ViaRail train to Vancouver. Am wondering about any especially good places to eat/stay, and what we should try to make a point of seeing while we are there. Will likely be just for the better part of a day or two. Thanks!
Winnipeg questions - Hogtown Jim or others?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 2 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 3 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 7 Canada in winter
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 10 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 14 how to search for owls in winter
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 18 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 19 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 Victoria Dining
- 21 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 22 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 23 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1