H'town Jim: I noticed, reading another post, that you mentioned living in the 'Peg for quite a while (is that correct usage - remember hearing some up north folks refer to it that way once..). Anyway, we are planning to fly to W'peg next July in order to pick up the ViaRail train to Vancouver. Am wondering about any especially good places to eat/stay, and what we should try to make a point of seeing while we are there. Will likely be just for the better part of a day or two. Thanks!
Winnipeg questions - Hogtown Jim or others?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 5 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 6 NYC to Montreal by train
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver