Which hotel in Winnipeg is better? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks? Which one is nicer and more luxurious? I'm looking for the most fanciest and nicest one. Which one is the most luxurious hotel in Winnipeg out of these 2? Inn at the Forks sounds good because of the location at the forks, but Fairmont sounds good because it is connected to the underground city and I will be there in the winter so that is convenient. I'm not sure which one is better and more luxurious. Which one do you think is nicer? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Winnipeg Hotels: Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 yo yo honey
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz