Which hotel in Winnipeg is better? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks? Which one is nicer and more luxurious? I'm looking for the most fanciest and nicest one. Which one is the most luxurious hotel in Winnipeg out of these 2? Inn at the Forks sounds good because of the location at the forks, but Fairmont sounds good because it is connected to the underground city and I will be there in the winter so that is convenient. I'm not sure which one is better and more luxurious. Which one do you think is nicer? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Winnipeg Hotels: Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 2 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 3 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 4 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 5 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 8 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 9 Victoria
- 10 Help us see Vancouver island
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 12 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 13 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 14 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 15 NOTL weather in Sept
- 16 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 17 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 18 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 19 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 20 birthday trip
- 21 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 23 Best hikes in Banff
- 24 Hotels in Toronto
- 25 Advice trip to Canada