Which hotel in Winnipeg is better? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks? Which one is nicer and more luxurious? I'm looking for the most fanciest and nicest one. Which one is the most luxurious hotel in Winnipeg out of these 2? Inn at the Forks sounds good because of the location at the forks, but Fairmont sounds good because it is connected to the underground city and I will be there in the winter so that is convenient. I'm not sure which one is better and more luxurious. Which one do you think is nicer? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Winnipeg Hotels: Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 2 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 3 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 4 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 9 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 10 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental