Which hotel in Winnipeg is better? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks? Which one is nicer and more luxurious? I'm looking for the most fanciest and nicest one. Which one is the most luxurious hotel in Winnipeg out of these 2? Inn at the Forks sounds good because of the location at the forks, but Fairmont sounds good because it is connected to the underground city and I will be there in the winter so that is convenient. I'm not sure which one is better and more luxurious. Which one do you think is nicer? Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Winnipeg Hotels: Fairmont or Inn at the Forks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 3 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 4 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 5 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?