My wife and I will be traveling to Winnipeg sometime this fall. We usually travel with our two dogs. (of course they are not aware they are dogs) they are mid size to large. Any recommendations as to what if any hotels are pet friendly?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 2 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 3 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 4 Quebec City in January
- 5 which can work in a one hundred% symptom-free mode
- 6 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 9 Hotels in Quebec City
- 10 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Flying from Toronto to London
- 13 Rental car
- 14 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 15 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 16 Montreal in April
- 17 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 18 Cross country drive
- 19 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 20 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 23 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 24 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 25 First family trip to Toronto.