Considering a wildlife, hiking (nothing beyond 2 hrs or so per day) and polar bear tour in Churchill area.
We understand we would have to take multiple flights from PA, and have limited accommodation options. The only all-inclusive tour options I have learned of were around $3500k or more pp and we cannot do that. Considering just 4 nights 5 days, so we cannot often due tour packages, any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 알라딘 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy