I am debating whether to go to Whistler for Thanksgiving. The season opens on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd. Is it worth it to go there? Is the snow too light?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 2 Alberta - Vancouver
- 3 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 4 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 5 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 6 Eastern Canada
- 7 Advice trip to Canada
- 8 9 days newfoundland
- 9 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 10 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 11 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 14 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 15 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 16 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 17 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 18 Help us see Vancouver island
- 19 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 20 Journey series CAD
- 21 Madrid or Montreal
- 22 Help with Kelowna
- 23 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 24 9 nights in Nfld
- 25 10 days in The Maritimes