This week I am leaving for Whistler and as we decided not to rent a car only for a day or two if we learn of a good site to drive to.
Any suggestions on what to do in whistler. I am joining someone in a conference in the Four Seasons.
Thank you in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 2 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 4 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 5 Victoria Island
- 6 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 7 Accommodation in halifax
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 10 Two week taster
- 11 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 12 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 13 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 14 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 15 Translink and itinerary questions
- 16 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 17 Montreal Restaurants
- 18 Traveling with your bike
- 19 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 20 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 23 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 24 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 25 First Hikes - Flatlanders