My husband and I are driving up to Montreal from NYC with friends of ours for a long weekend. We plan to leave around 5 AM. Do you have any suggestions of places to stop along the way? Perhaps a picturesque lunch spot?
Where to stop on drive from NYC to Montreal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler