We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/bellatone/
- 2 Suggestions for Victoria and Ucluelet
- 3 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 4 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 5 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 6 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 9 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?