We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Where to stay-Trinity, Port Rexton or Port Union?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 3 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 4 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 7 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 8 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 11 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 12 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 13 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 14 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 15 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 16 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 17 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 18 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 19 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 22 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 23 Halifax-PEI
- 24 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 25 4 days in Vancouver Island