We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 2 Victoria?
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 5 Vancouver for Christmas
- 6 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 7 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 8 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 16 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 17 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 18 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 19 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 21 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 22 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 23 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 24 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 25 Would you stay in Quesnel?