We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 2 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 3 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 4 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 5 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 6 Ottawa recs?
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 9 Granville Island
- 10 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 11 Good eats and car question NS
- 12 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 13 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 14 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 15 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 18 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 19 car needed in Vancouver?
- 20 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 21 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 22 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 23 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 24 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 25 YYZ Transit Lounge