We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.com/povella-moisturizer/
- 2 Bio
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 5 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Two week taster
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 9 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 10 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 12 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 15 Accommodation in halifax
- 16 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 19 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 20 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 21 Translink and itinerary questions
- 22 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 23 Montreal Restaurants
- 24 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights