We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Where to stay-Trinity, Port Rexton or Port Union?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Please Help!... Nova Scotia Road Trip
- 2 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 3 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Banf
- 6 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 10 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 11 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 Gaspe
- 14 Tours
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 17 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 18 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 19 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 22 Alberta Wildfires
- 23 Niagara Falls Canada
- 24 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 25 Fresh Fruit from US