We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Where to stay-Trinity, Port Rexton or Port Union?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 2 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 6 Canada in winter
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 8 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 9 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 13 how to search for owls in winter
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 17 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 18 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 19 Victoria Dining
- 20 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 21 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 22 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 25 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC