We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 review of hotel in Montral
- 2 Layover In Toronto
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 5 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 6 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 7 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 8 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 9 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 10 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 11 Waterton National Park
- 12 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 13 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 14 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 15 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 16 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 17 Romantic destination in Canada
- 18 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 19 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 20 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 21 Vancouver
- 22 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 23 Jasper and Banff
- 24 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 25 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question