We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Where to stay-Trinity, Port Rexton or Port Union?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 2 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 3 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 4 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 NOTL weather in Sept
- 8 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 9 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 10 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 birthday trip
- 13 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 14 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 15 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Victoria
- 18 Hotels in Toronto
- 19 Advice trip to Canada
- 20 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 21 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 22 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 23 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 24 Downtown Montreal Restaurants
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta