We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Q微信987739625LSE伦敦政经学位文凭办理毕业证可查学历学位认证回国证明成绩单
- 2 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 3 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 4 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 5 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 6 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 7 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 8 NH to Nova Scotia
- 9 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 10 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 11 Banff Area In October
- 12 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 14 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 15 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 16 Niagara Falls Advise
- 17 Ottawa recs?
- 18 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 21 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 22 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 23 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 24 Insurance after a heart attack
- 25 Help w 9 Days NS, PEI biking, hiking, driving in October