We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City
- 2 Family ski holiday
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 5 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Please help with BC itinerary
- 7 Travel through Chicago
- 8 Vancouver hotel question
- 9 Banff in October
- 10 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 11 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 12 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 13 quebec city and wine route
- 14 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 19 Victoria?
- 20 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 21 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 22 Calgary
- 23 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 24 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 25 Cape Breton Trip