We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 2 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 5 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 6 good lobster roll
- 7 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 10 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 14 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 15 Canada in Feb 2016
- 16 King City and surrounding
- 17 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 18 20 hour layover
- 19 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 20 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 21 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 22 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 23 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 24 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 25 cheap Toronto airport hotel