We'll have two to three nights to explore the area in September. Just wondering which location would make the best base to tour from. I'm leaning toward Trinity but would love your feedback. Also, any recommendations for accommodations would be appreciated. I have been looking at the Artisan Inn in Trinity, Captain Blackmore's in Port Union or Fisher's Loft in Port Rexton. Hard to choose but we'd love to be able to walk in and around the village wherever we stay. Many thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Now call 18008416436 Netflix support toll free phone number
- 2 national parks of Newfoundland
- 3 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 4 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 5 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 6 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 7 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 8 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 9 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 10 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 11 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 13 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 14 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 15 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 16 Long Weekend Toronto
- 17 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 18 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 19 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 20 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 21 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 22 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 23 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 24 My first trip to Toronto
- 25 where to stay in Prince Edward Island