My husband and I will be travelling to the Niagara Falls area in early May with our son who will be 17 mos. old. We will be there for 2 nights. We would like to stay somewhere that we can walk to restaurants and sights, rather than have to get in and out of a car with the baby. We aren't sure if it would be better for us to stay in Niagara Falls, ON or Niagara on the Lake, and then exactly what area of town in either of those two places. Also, if anyone has restaurant recommendations, preferably non-chain restaurants, that would be great. Please help.... I am a little lost. Thanks!!
Where to stay? Niagara Falls or NOTL??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.