My husband and I will be travelling to the Niagara Falls area in early May with our son who will be 17 mos. old. We will be there for 2 nights. We would like to stay somewhere that we can walk to restaurants and sights, rather than have to get in and out of a car with the baby. We aren't sure if it would be better for us to stay in Niagara Falls, ON or Niagara on the Lake, and then exactly what area of town in either of those two places. Also, if anyone has restaurant recommendations, preferably non-chain restaurants, that would be great. Please help.... I am a little lost. Thanks!!
Where to stay? Niagara Falls or NOTL??
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail