My husband and I will be travelling to the Niagara Falls area in early May with our son who will be 17 mos. old. We will be there for 2 nights. We would like to stay somewhere that we can walk to restaurants and sights, rather than have to get in and out of a car with the baby. We aren't sure if it would be better for us to stay in Niagara Falls, ON or Niagara on the Lake, and then exactly what area of town in either of those two places. Also, if anyone has restaurant recommendations, preferably non-chain restaurants, that would be great. Please help.... I am a little lost. Thanks!!
Where to stay? Niagara Falls or NOTL??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 2 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 3 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map