We will be staying 2 nights (maybe 3) toward the end of June in New Brunswick on our way to visit relatives in PEI. We want to explore the Fundy coast (hopewell rocks, Fundy national park, etc), but we're not sure where to stay. We'll be driving up from CT, and probably don't want to drive much further than Saint John for one day. We're two adults and two children, ages 5 and 7. We like to stay in victorian style Inns . We stayed at the Pansy Patch in St. Andrews a few years ago and liked it, but we might like to try somewhere different. I'm considering the Homeport Historic Inn in Saint John - anyone know of it? Any other suggestions for Inns in the Fundy area would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is Saint John as nice a city as Halifax? We stayed at an inn in Halifax about 3 years ago, and loved it. We found the city very clean, walkable (downtown), and lovely, and we don't like cities as a rule.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/dermabellix/
- 2 신천지게임예시 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Itinerary feedback, please
- 6 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 7 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 8 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 9 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Best Way
- 12 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin