We will be staying 2 nights (maybe 3) toward the end of June in New Brunswick on our way to visit relatives in PEI. We want to explore the Fundy coast (hopewell rocks, Fundy national park, etc), but we're not sure where to stay. We'll be driving up from CT, and probably don't want to drive much further than Saint John for one day. We're two adults and two children, ages 5 and 7. We like to stay in victorian style Inns . We stayed at the Pansy Patch in St. Andrews a few years ago and liked it, but we might like to try somewhere different. I'm considering the Homeport Historic Inn in Saint John - anyone know of it? Any other suggestions for Inns in the Fundy area would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is Saint John as nice a city as Halifax? We stayed at an inn in Halifax about 3 years ago, and loved it. We found the city very clean, walkable (downtown), and lovely, and we don't like cities as a rule.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/proshred-elite/
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge