We will be staying 2 nights (maybe 3) toward the end of June in New Brunswick on our way to visit relatives in PEI. We want to explore the Fundy coast (hopewell rocks, Fundy national park, etc), but we're not sure where to stay. We'll be driving up from CT, and probably don't want to drive much further than Saint John for one day. We're two adults and two children, ages 5 and 7. We like to stay in victorian style Inns . We stayed at the Pansy Patch in St. Andrews a few years ago and liked it, but we might like to try somewhere different. I'm considering the Homeport Historic Inn in Saint John - anyone know of it? Any other suggestions for Inns in the Fundy area would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is Saint John as nice a city as Halifax? We stayed at an inn in Halifax about 3 years ago, and loved it. We found the city very clean, walkable (downtown), and lovely, and we don't like cities as a rule.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-does-honey-help-acne/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 6 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 7 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 8 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 9 Best Jasper Campground
- 10 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 11 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 12 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 13 Victoria in December
- 14 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 15 Opportunity for business loan
- 16 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 17 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 18 Nova Scotia - October
- 19 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 20 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 23 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 24 Nova Scotia
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights