We will be staying 2 nights (maybe 3) toward the end of June in New Brunswick on our way to visit relatives in PEI. We want to explore the Fundy coast (hopewell rocks, Fundy national park, etc), but we're not sure where to stay. We'll be driving up from CT, and probably don't want to drive much further than Saint John for one day. We're two adults and two children, ages 5 and 7. We like to stay in victorian style Inns . We stayed at the Pansy Patch in St. Andrews a few years ago and liked it, but we might like to try somewhere different. I'm considering the Homeport Historic Inn in Saint John - anyone know of it? Any other suggestions for Inns in the Fundy area would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is Saint John as nice a city as Halifax? We stayed at an inn in Halifax about 3 years ago, and loved it. We found the city very clean, walkable (downtown), and lovely, and we don't like cities as a rule.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Night club strobe light - app party
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 First Time Trip to Canada
- 4 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 5 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 6 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 7 Niagra Falls
- 8 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 9 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 11 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 12 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 13 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 14 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 15 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 16 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 17 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 18 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 19 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 20 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 21 Road Trip to Calgary
- 22 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 23 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Thousand Islands - Hiking