I will be travelling with my boyfriend for his 40th birthday this Christmas.
I found a hotel I like and a good price about a 10 minute walk from the fortified walls ( on Grande Allee just outside "upper town" I believe).
The reviews of the hotel and the neighborhood are great - but I am wondering if we will be disappointed if we don't stay within the walls. Normally walking is no big deal but since it will be December......
I keep flip flopping back and forth - the hotels within the walls are all more money for less room but I want it to be special for my boyfriends birthday. He loves Christmas and all the trappings of Christmas and that was a big reason why he chose Quebec in winter!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 2 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 3 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 4 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 5 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 6 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 10 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 11 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 12 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 13 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 14 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 15 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 17 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 18 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 19 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 20 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 21 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 22 Athabasca Walks
- 23 One week in Canadian Rockies for young Seniors
- 24 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 25 Transportation and weather in Montreal