I will be travelling with my boyfriend for his 40th birthday this Christmas.
I found a hotel I like and a good price about a 10 minute walk from the fortified walls ( on Grande Allee just outside "upper town" I believe).
The reviews of the hotel and the neighborhood are great - but I am wondering if we will be disappointed if we don't stay within the walls. Normally walking is no big deal but since it will be December......
I keep flip flopping back and forth - the hotels within the walls are all more money for less room but I want it to be special for my boyfriends birthday. He loves Christmas and all the trappings of Christmas and that was a big reason why he chose Quebec in winter!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Excavation Service
- 2 Calgary Kitchen Cabinets
- 3 Springbank lots for sale
- 4 First Time Home Buyers in Ontario
- 5 First Time Trip to Canada
- 6 Night club strobe light - app party
- 7 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 8 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 9 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 10 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 11 Niagra Falls
- 12 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 13 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 17 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 18 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 19 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 20 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 21 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 22 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 23 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 24 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 25 Road Trip to Calgary