I will be travelling with my boyfriend for his 40th birthday this Christmas.
I found a hotel I like and a good price about a 10 minute walk from the fortified walls ( on Grande Allee just outside "upper town" I believe).
The reviews of the hotel and the neighborhood are great - but I am wondering if we will be disappointed if we don't stay within the walls. Normally walking is no big deal but since it will be December......
I keep flip flopping back and forth - the hotels within the walls are all more money for less room but I want it to be special for my boyfriends birthday. He loves Christmas and all the trappings of Christmas and that was a big reason why he chose Quebec in winter!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 2 day trip to Victoria
- 3 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 4 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 6 Newfoundland in July
- 7 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 8 Jasper
- 9 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 10 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 11 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 14 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 15 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 16 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 17 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 18 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 22 11 Day Road trip
- 23 Canada - 1st time
- 24 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 25 Halifax port restaurants