We are planning our honeymoon in NS and will be driving from Halifax on july 5th, heading to cape breton. I'm not sure if we should drive straight to baddeck and stay there for a couple of days, with day trips around the cabot trail, or if we should stay along the trail, which requires packing up each day. I was looking at spending a night in troy and biking the transcanada trail, then on to cheticamp with a stop in mabou and glennville. Then do the rest of the trail and stay inn baddefk. Any thoughts or recommendations on this plan? Thank you!
Where to stay in Cape Breton?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies trip in June.
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver