We are planning our honeymoon in NS and will be driving from Halifax on july 5th, heading to cape breton. I'm not sure if we should drive straight to baddeck and stay there for a couple of days, with day trips around the cabot trail, or if we should stay along the trail, which requires packing up each day. I was looking at spending a night in troy and biking the transcanada trail, then on to cheticamp with a stop in mabou and glennville. Then do the rest of the trail and stay inn baddefk. Any thoughts or recommendations on this plan? Thank you!
Where to stay in Cape Breton?
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 3 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 4 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 5 Nova Scotia in June
- 6 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 7 Golfing in December
- 8 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 9 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 10 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Hotel Reservations
- 13 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 14 Trip to Rockies
- 15 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls