We are planning our honeymoon in NS and will be driving from Halifax on july 5th, heading to cape breton. I'm not sure if we should drive straight to baddeck and stay there for a couple of days, with day trips around the cabot trail, or if we should stay along the trail, which requires packing up each day. I was looking at spending a night in troy and biking the transcanada trail, then on to cheticamp with a stop in mabou and glennville. Then do the rest of the trail and stay inn baddefk. Any thoughts or recommendations on this plan? Thank you!
Where to stay in Cape Breton?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Favourite destination in Canada?
- 2 Summer Hiking in and around Whistler plus Itinerary help
- 3 Road trip to Maritimes in July
- 4 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map
- 5 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 6 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 7 Victoria Suite Hotel advice
- 8 Montreal to Quebec by train
- 9 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island? 10-17 days
- 10 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 11 Banff or canmore
- 12 Toronto airport
- 13 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 14 Need advice - Vancouver to Victoria and back
- 15 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Trip Report: Montreal Weekend
- 19 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 20 Restaurant near Montreal airport
- 21 Rimouski
- 22 NYC to Montreal by train
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Calgary, Banff and Jasper in April
- 25 4 nights plan for Banff-Jasper and around area. Few questions......