We are planning our honeymoon in NS and will be driving from Halifax on july 5th, heading to cape breton. I'm not sure if we should drive straight to baddeck and stay there for a couple of days, with day trips around the cabot trail, or if we should stay along the trail, which requires packing up each day. I was looking at spending a night in troy and biking the transcanada trail, then on to cheticamp with a stop in mabou and glennville. Then do the rest of the trail and stay inn baddefk. Any thoughts or recommendations on this plan? Thank you!
Where to stay in Cape Breton?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 2 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 7 Gaspe
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 10 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 11 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL