We are planning a family vacation to PEI and want to know the best part of PEI to stay. We love the beach, want to swim and bike on the Confederation Trail. We don't need shopping or theme parks but prefer more outdoor activities. It all seems to be nice but if we are renting a place for 1-2 weeks, we want to be in a good location. Thanks.
Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 6 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 7 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 8 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 9 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 10 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 11 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 12 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 13 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 14 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 15 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 16 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 17 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 18 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 19 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 20 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 21 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 22 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 23 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 24 Halifax-PEI
- 25 PEI and Nova Scotia