We are traveling to these area with our 12 year old grandson for 5 days in July . We fly into Halifax and want to know where we should spend most of our time...want to kayak, fish, bike, look at light houses. Bay of Fundy is a must! What's the most interesting, convenient, accessible towns to stay in? What should we eliminate...where to stay...where to go? What's a good itinerary for us? We will rent a car.
Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 2 quebec
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 5 Jet to Victoria
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Fresh Fruit from US
- 8 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 9 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 10 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 11 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?