We are traveling to these area with our 12 year old grandson for 5 days in July . We fly into Halifax and want to know where we should spend most of our time...want to kayak, fish, bike, look at light houses. Bay of Fundy is a must! What's the most interesting, convenient, accessible towns to stay in? What should we eliminate...where to stay...where to go? What's a good itinerary for us? We will rent a car.
Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Short term lodging
- 2 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report