Hi, we are going to Vancouver and would love to go skiing. We are at a beginner level and are not ready for Whistler yet. We will have a 7 year old with us and would prefer to stay close to the city. I have been reading about Grouse Mountain, Mt. Seymour, and Cypress mountain. Which one would you choose between the three of those? Budget is a consideration, although I think the prices are comparable. Thank you!
Where to go skiing near Vancouver, BC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 5 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 13 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 16 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 19 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 20 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 21 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 22 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 23 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?