We are travelling to Bracebridge from Niagara Falls & would like to use the new 407 ERT. Someone told me that the 407 has recently been extended west to the Hamilton/Burlington area. Can you tell me how to get on the 407 if I am coming from Niagara? I will be travelling East on the QEW & I am afraid that I will miss the 407 exit. Can someone please give me directions & some good markers to watch out for?
Where to get on 407 ERT from Niagara?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 4 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 8 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 9 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 10 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 11 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 12 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 13 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 14 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 15 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 16 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 17 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 18 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 21 Halifax-PEI
- 22 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 23 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 24 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 25 Connecticut to Nova Scotia