We're driving to Stratford, ON, soon, and Mapquest keeps routing us through Port Huron/Sarnia. I remember years ago going through Windsor. Is one route faster than the other... in terms of driving time, and in terms of how long it takes to get through border logistics? Thanks for your help.
What's best place to cross border traveling from Chicago to Stratford? Port Huron or Detroit?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Tours
- 3 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 4 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 5 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 12 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 15 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 17 Alberta Wildfires
- 18 Niagara Falls Canada
- 19 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 20 Fresh Fruit from US
- 21 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 22 quebec
- 23 Jet to Victoria
- 24 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 25 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants