We (2 people) will be in Montreal (3+ days) than in Quebec (2+ days) and have additional 2 days before taking a cruise (Saguenay, Gaspe, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor).
What would be your high preference to visit in those 2 days ?
We are ready to travel 6 hours a day (starting and return point can be Riviere-Du-Loup or Quebec ).
We want to see the nature and would like to include trip of short distance walking (2-3 hours) during a day.
Since Canada is so beautiful country, and 2 days is very very limited , I would like to spend them the best we can.
I was thinking to travel to Fundy NP and Hopewell Rocks, is it the best option consider the limited time or you have a better idea?
Thanks a lot for any help / idea.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff in October
- 2 Quebec City in autumn
- 3 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 4 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 5 Quebec City
- 6 Family ski holiday
- 7 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 8 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 9 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 Please help with BC itinerary
- 11 Travel through Chicago
- 12 Vancouver hotel question
- 13 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 14 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 15 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 16 quebec city and wine route
- 17 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 18 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 19 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 20 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 21 Victoria?
- 22 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 23 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 24 Calgary
- 25 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
What would your first prefernece to see in 2 days beg of Oct 2014- Canada east