We (2 people) will be in Montreal (3+ days) than in Quebec (2+ days) and have additional 2 days before taking a cruise (Saguenay, Gaspe, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor).
What would be your high preference to visit in those 2 days ?
We are ready to travel 6 hours a day (starting and return point can be Riviere-Du-Loup or Quebec ).
We want to see the nature and would like to include trip of short distance walking (2-3 hours) during a day.
Since Canada is so beautiful country, and 2 days is very very limited , I would like to spend them the best we can.
I was thinking to travel to Fundy NP and Hopewell Rocks, is it the best option consider the limited time or you have a better idea?
Thanks a lot for any help / idea.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT,ID'S,DRIVER'S LICENSES,SSN,DIPLOMAS,US GREEN CARDS,FAKE MONEY,
- 2 Vancouver 3 days
- 3 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 4 Vancouver without a Car
- 5 Whistler
- 6 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 7 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 8 Intro
- 9 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 10 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 11 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 12 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 13 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 14 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 15 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 16 Need help in rain!
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Rv Campground trip
- 19 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 20 Weather September/October
- 21 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 22 First Time Trip
- 23 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 24 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 25 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights
What would your first prefernece to see in 2 days beg of Oct 2014- Canada east