We (2 people) will be in Montreal (3+ days) than in Quebec (2+ days) and have additional 2 days before taking a cruise (Saguenay, Gaspe, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor).
What would be your high preference to visit in those 2 days ?
We are ready to travel 6 hours a day (starting and return point can be Riviere-Du-Loup or Quebec ).
We want to see the nature and would like to include trip of short distance walking (2-3 hours) during a day.
Since Canada is so beautiful country, and 2 days is very very limited , I would like to spend them the best we can.
I was thinking to travel to Fundy NP and Hopewell Rocks, is it the best option consider the limited time or you have a better idea?
Thanks a lot for any help / idea.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 3 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 4 Victoria?
- 5 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 8 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 9 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 10 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 11 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 12 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 13 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 18 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 19 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 20 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 21 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 22 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 23 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 24 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 25 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
What would your first prefernece to see in 2 days beg of Oct 2014- Canada east