We (2 people) will be in Montreal (3+ days) than in Quebec (2+ days) and have additional 2 days before taking a cruise (Saguenay, Gaspe, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor).
What would be your high preference to visit in those 2 days ?
We are ready to travel 6 hours a day (starting and return point can be Riviere-Du-Loup or Quebec ).
We want to see the nature and would like to include trip of short distance walking (2-3 hours) during a day.
Since Canada is so beautiful country, and 2 days is very very limited , I would like to spend them the best we can.
I was thinking to travel to Fundy NP and Hopewell Rocks, is it the best option consider the limited time or you have a better idea?
Thanks a lot for any help / idea.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CINEMA 4D R18 keygen
- 2 http://www.eyeserumreview.ca/internal911-pills-reviews/
- 3 Banff in early June
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 6 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 7 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 8 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 11 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 12 Calgary
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 19 Banff in October
- 20 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 21 Quebec City in autumn
- 22 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 23 Quebec City
- 24 Family ski holiday
- 25 First Time Trip To Canada!!
What would your first prefernece to see in 2 days beg of Oct 2014- Canada east