We (2 people) will be in Montreal (3+ days) than in Quebec (2+ days) and have additional 2 days before taking a cruise (Saguenay, Gaspe, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor).
What would be your high preference to visit in those 2 days ?
We are ready to travel 6 hours a day (starting and return point can be Riviere-Du-Loup or Quebec ).
We want to see the nature and would like to include trip of short distance walking (2-3 hours) during a day.
Since Canada is so beautiful country, and 2 days is very very limited , I would like to spend them the best we can.
I was thinking to travel to Fundy NP and Hopewell Rocks, is it the best option consider the limited time or you have a better idea?
Thanks a lot for any help / idea.
What would your first prefernece to see in 2 days beg of Oct 2014- Canada east
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL