I'll be spending two weeks in Nfld. in June - arriving in St. Johns. Please tell me the "must see" areas. So far I've got Cape Spears and Bay Bulls. I'll be there for 2 weeks and I'm prepared to travel around. Any suggestions are appreciated.
What to see in Newfoundland?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 3 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area