My bf and I are coming to NB, PEI and the Magdalens for almost two weeks at the beginning of July. We will have four nights in NB, five nights in PEI and three nights on the Magdalens. Just wondering what to expect in terms of weather, should we brings shorts or just long pants? Will we need heavy sweaters? (We live in North Carolina, so it will probably be around 95 degrees F when we leave!). We are okay with cooler weather, but just don't know exactly how to pack. We hope to do some hiking, a whale watching trip and maybe sea kayaking on the Magdalens, along with normal sightseeing and (hopefully) good meals!
What to pack for travel to New Brunswick, PEI and Magdalen Islands in July
- 1 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 2 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 3 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 4 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 5 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 6 Calgary treats
- 7 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 8 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 9 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 11 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 12 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 13 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 14 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 15 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 16 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 17 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 18 Gros Morne accommodations
- 19 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 20 DOG SLEDDING
- 21 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 22 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 24 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 25 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?