My bf and I are coming to NB, PEI and the Magdalens for almost two weeks at the beginning of July. We will have four nights in NB, five nights in PEI and three nights on the Magdalens. Just wondering what to expect in terms of weather, should we brings shorts or just long pants? Will we need heavy sweaters? (We live in North Carolina, so it will probably be around 95 degrees F when we leave!). We are okay with cooler weather, but just don't know exactly how to pack. We hope to do some hiking, a whale watching trip and maybe sea kayaking on the Magdalens, along with normal sightseeing and (hopefully) good meals!
What to pack for travel to New Brunswick, PEI and Magdalen Islands in July
View all Canada activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 4 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 9 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 10 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 13 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 14 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 15 Golden, British Columbia
- 16 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 18 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 19 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 20 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 21 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 22 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 23 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 24 America by Rail
- 25 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?