My bf and I are coming to NB, PEI and the Magdalens for almost two weeks at the beginning of July. We will have four nights in NB, five nights in PEI and three nights on the Magdalens. Just wondering what to expect in terms of weather, should we brings shorts or just long pants? Will we need heavy sweaters? (We live in North Carolina, so it will probably be around 95 degrees F when we leave!). We are okay with cooler weather, but just don't know exactly how to pack. We hope to do some hiking, a whale watching trip and maybe sea kayaking on the Magdalens, along with normal sightseeing and (hopefully) good meals!
What to pack for travel to New Brunswick, PEI and Magdalen Islands in July
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field