We have been to Vancouver before but this time we have 3 full days. Previously, we would drive to V overnight and stay near the English Bay, hit Robson, Stanley Park, eat at a couple of restaurants, stop at Granville Island, and head home. This time, we are hoping to experience something new and different. Perhaps, Commercial Street. Or maybe Richmond. Any suggestions?
What to do in Vancouver for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed