We'll be in Niagara Falls & Toronto fr. May 19-27. I just checked the weather; it may rain next Thu &Fri- 60% chance. What are the indoor activities for kids ( 2 & 5 yr old) for those rainy days? We can use the swimming pool, go to Eaton Shopping center. Your local expert's suggestions is greatly appreciated.
What to do in Toronto on a rainy day? Especially for kids.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 buy top quality opiates and other drugs
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 4 Banf
- 5 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 6 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tours
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 13 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?