We'll be in Niagara Falls & Toronto fr. May 19-27. I just checked the weather; it may rain next Thu &Fri- 60% chance. What are the indoor activities for kids ( 2 & 5 yr old) for those rainy days? We can use the swimming pool, go to Eaton Shopping center. Your local expert's suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 तांत्रिक विश्वनाथ=919878377317 Vashikaran Specialist Tantrik
- 2 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 5 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 16 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 17 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 18 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 19 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 21 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 22 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 23 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 24 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 25 Would you stay in Quesnel?
What to do in Toronto on a rainy day? Especially for kids.