I'm a Newfoundlander myself but i've been living in Ontario for the past 15 years (Military) and im conducting a research project for a course. I know us Newfoundlanders are loved all over the country but I want some feed back from other Newfoundlands on what makes us so unique from other Canadians. Thanks for your support. Jay
What makes Newfoundlanders unique from other Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 3 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 4 Victoria Dining
- 5 Northern Lights
- 6 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 7 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 12 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 13 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 14 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 17 Help us see Vancouver island
- 18 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 21 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 22 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 23 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 24 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 25 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!