I'm a Newfoundlander myself but i've been living in Ontario for the past 15 years (Military) and im conducting a research project for a course. I know us Newfoundlanders are loved all over the country but I want some feed back from other Newfoundlands on what makes us so unique from other Canadians. Thanks for your support. Jay
What makes Newfoundlanders unique from other Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Adventures in Canada
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 10 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 11 NYC to Montreal by train
- 12 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 13 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 14 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 15 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 16 Where to stay in Banff?
- 17 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 18 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 19 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 20 Transport of cremated remains
- 21 Rockies trip in June.
- 22 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 23 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 24 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 25 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?