I'm a Newfoundlander myself but i've been living in Ontario for the past 15 years (Military) and im conducting a research project for a course. I know us Newfoundlanders are loved all over the country but I want some feed back from other Newfoundlands on what makes us so unique from other Canadians. Thanks for your support. Jay
What makes Newfoundlanders unique from other Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 2 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Banf
- 5 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 9 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 10 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 11 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 12 Gaspe
- 13 Tours
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 16 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 17 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 18 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?