I am heading into Western Canada as part of my 60 day road trip from Key West to Alaska for TheConstantRambler.com and was wondering what dishes are truly Canadian and what foods i need to try
What kind of foods are considered Canadian?
- 1 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 2 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 4 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 5 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 6 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 7 Calgary treats
- 8 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 9 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 10 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 11 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 12 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 13 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 14 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 15 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 16 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 17 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 18 Gros Morne accommodations
- 19 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 20 DOG SLEDDING
- 21 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 22 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 24 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 25 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?