Going to Winnipeg for the Grey Cup. I know certain cities where people go out to bars and restaurants. Where is that in Winnipeg? Is there a location where at night you can eat a good dinner and then hits some bars ? Also, will be there a couple of days and wondering what to do or see? I am starting to look now that the Als are in the Grey Cup but wanted to ask for any suggestions here. (BTW, we may rent a car for the day on one of the days)
What and where to go in Winnipeg
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 2 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 3 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 7 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 8 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 9 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 10 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 13 Halifax-PEI
- 14 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 15 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 16 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 19 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 20 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 21 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 23 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 24 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 25 Victoria Dining