Going to Winnipeg for the Grey Cup. I know certain cities where people go out to bars and restaurants. Where is that in Winnipeg? Is there a location where at night you can eat a good dinner and then hits some bars ? Also, will be there a couple of days and wondering what to do or see? I am starting to look now that the Als are in the Grey Cup but wanted to ask for any suggestions here. (BTW, we may rent a car for the day on one of the days)
What and where to go in Winnipeg
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 5 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 9 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 12 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 13 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 14 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 15 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 16 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 17 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation