Going to Winnipeg for the Grey Cup. I know certain cities where people go out to bars and restaurants. Where is that in Winnipeg? Is there a location where at night you can eat a good dinner and then hits some bars ? Also, will be there a couple of days and wondering what to do or see? I am starting to look now that the Als are in the Grey Cup but wanted to ask for any suggestions here. (BTW, we may rent a car for the day on one of the days)
What and where to go in Winnipeg
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Northern Lights
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 4 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 5 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 12 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 15 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 16 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 17 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 18 how to search for owls in winter
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 24 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 25 Orleans Express Montreal Station