Going to Winnipeg for the Grey Cup. I know certain cities where people go out to bars and restaurants. Where is that in Winnipeg? Is there a location where at night you can eat a good dinner and then hits some bars ? Also, will be there a couple of days and wondering what to do or see? I am starting to look now that the Als are in the Grey Cup but wanted to ask for any suggestions here. (BTW, we may rent a car for the day on one of the days)
What and where to go in Winnipeg
- 1 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 2 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 3 Hotel Reservations
- 4 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 5 Trip to Rockies
- 6 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 7 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 8 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 9 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 10 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 11 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 12 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 13 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 14 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 15 Nova Scotia in June
- 16 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 17 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 18 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 19 Calgary - Things to Do
- 20 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 21 Need help, can't decide
- 22 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 23 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 24 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 25 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.