Hi. Me and my husband are going to Algonquin park next month for a 2 week vacation. The plan was inspired from my friends trip photos which were awesome. They said there are lot of canoeing and hiking opportunities, campsites and lot more to see. They were there for only three or four days, so could not cover everything. We booked a cabin at Algonquin park lodge named killarney, http://www.killarneylodge.com/algonquin-park/ with their recommendation. I hope they are good. Can someone help me with must watch locations or must do activities at Algonquin park. I don’t want to think about something I badly missed after spending two weeks. I love hiking and canoe trips. Any recommendation on routes for both will be appreciated.
What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 3 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Quebec City trip.report
- 6 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 7 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October