We are planning to visit Lunenburg in late July - reviews I've read so far are not great for whale watching. Because of time, may not be able to make it to Digby or Briers Island where I've heard seeing whales is almost guaranteed.
Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 torento airport
- 2 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 5 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 6 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 7 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 8 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 9 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 10 Nova Scotia
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 12 Vancouver
- 13 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 14 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 15 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 16 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 17 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 18 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 19 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 20 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 21 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 22 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 23 Hotels in Toronto
- 24 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 25 Canmore or Banff for lodging?