We are planning to visit Lunenburg in late July - reviews I've read so far are not great for whale watching. Because of time, may not be able to make it to Digby or Briers Island where I've heard seeing whales is almost guaranteed.
Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 4 Victoria
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 7 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 8 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 9 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 10 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 11 NOTL weather in Sept
- 12 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 13 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 14 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 15 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 16 birthday trip
- 17 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Hotels in Toronto
- 21 Advice trip to Canada
- 22 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 23 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 24 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 25 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !