We're now considering the idea of visiting Western part of Canada this year.
We would fly in Vancouver.
From there, the 3weeks-trip would probably be something like that:
- Rocky Mountains (Revelstoke, Yoho, Banff, Jasper..) - Prince George - Prince Rupert - Ferry transfer to Port Hardy - Vancouver Island - Vancouver.
We're looking for nature, animals, panoramas, and we would like to do some little hiking, mountain biking and maybe kayaking.
In your opinion, which period would be better for this type of trip? End of May/Mid June or the beginning of September?
Every other suggestion will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea