We're now considering the idea of visiting Western part of Canada this year.
We would fly in Vancouver.
From there, the 3weeks-trip would probably be something like that:
- Rocky Mountains (Revelstoke, Yoho, Banff, Jasper..) - Prince George - Prince Rupert - Ferry transfer to Port Hardy - Vancouver Island - Vancouver.
We're looking for nature, animals, panoramas, and we would like to do some little hiking, mountain biking and maybe kayaking.
In your opinion, which period would be better for this type of trip? End of May/Mid June or the beginning of September?
Every other suggestion will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 주식공부방법 주식거래사이트 oninve.com
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 4 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 5 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Best Way
- 8 Itinerary feedback, please
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 11 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 12 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 13 Bay of Fundy
- 14 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 15 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 First trip to Vancouver
- 18 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 19 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 22 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 23 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 24 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 25 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto