We're now considering the idea of visiting Western part of Canada this year.
We would fly in Vancouver.
From there, the 3weeks-trip would probably be something like that:
- Rocky Mountains (Revelstoke, Yoho, Banff, Jasper..) - Prince George - Prince Rupert - Ferry transfer to Port Hardy - Vancouver Island - Vancouver.
We're looking for nature, animals, panoramas, and we would like to do some little hiking, mountain biking and maybe kayaking.
In your opinion, which period would be better for this type of trip? End of May/Mid June or the beginning of September?
Every other suggestion will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster