We're now considering the idea of visiting Western part of Canada this year.
We would fly in Vancouver.
From there, the 3weeks-trip would probably be something like that:
- Rocky Mountains (Revelstoke, Yoho, Banff, Jasper..) - Prince George - Prince Rupert - Ferry transfer to Port Hardy - Vancouver Island - Vancouver.
We're looking for nature, animals, panoramas, and we would like to do some little hiking, mountain biking and maybe kayaking.
In your opinion, which period would be better for this type of trip? End of May/Mid June or the beginning of September?
Every other suggestion will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation \ set-up Contact 1:800:681:7208 HP Tec*h care 24\7
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights