Last year we (me, my husband and our university student son) toured south of Halifax to Chester, Mahone Bay, Lunenburg, Liverpool and then across to Digby and took the ferry to Saint John and then on to St Andrews where we were staying. Any suggestions for an alternate trip (arriving 29/7 in Halifax and aiming to be in St Andrews late Sunday 1/8 or Monday 2/8? I was thinking of either Cape Breton Island / Cabot Trail or maybe visiting PEI, but we would have only 2 days. We are interested in wildlife and walking rather than museums.
Weekend in Nova Scotia / PEI
- 1 Gros Morne accommodations
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 6 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 7 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 11 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 12 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 13 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 14 Calgary treats
- 15 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 17 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 18 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 19 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 20 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 21 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls